What Music Says

What Music Says

Sunday 21 June 2015

Happy Father's Day!

Hey Readers!

Happy Father's Day to all the readers Fathers! For those of you who can, give your father a nice big man hug, or fist punch (or whatever you men do these days) and express how much you appreciate him. Fathers have to deal with the pain of manning up for us, and usually spoiling us, and sometimes disciplining us.Without that type of sacrifice and suffering, we would not be here today. I am thankful for my father for everything he does. He is our money tree, my economic support, my friend, someone who is way more technological than I am, and he definitely fixes everything I screw up; both materialistically and through the every day life mishaps. He wanted to be a character of influence in our family, a role model. He did more than just that, he is my foundation, my rock. Through the many times I've made him frustrated or disappointed, I know it's all out of my wrong doings and mostly carelessness or neglect, and that he just expresses his anger because he cares. He loves me when I look make physical damage to the house, am too weak to help him move furniture, and all the careless little deeds that require him only to support me more economically. On top of that he is forgiving, just like my mother. His sacrifices for me are insurmountable, and he will always be in my heart. I'm not saying my father is perfect and without fault, after all, we are all human. But he grows from his faults, and can make stories from them (and sometimes jokes XD) and comes to terms with his imperfections,  only to tell me how I can make sure it's not mine. I love him for his fortes, and his flaws. My inspiration, my source of life, my foundation. Happy Fathers Day Dad! <3

I know some of you aren't able to be with your fathers, or have fathers were unfortunately were unable to be by your side as you journeyed through life. No matter the reason, my heart and thoughts are with you. I know you have challenged through life, but I'm sure you have found your pillar of strength, and your rock. Make sure to thank them for being a fatherly figure to you. You people are the strongest, and if you choose to, I'm sure you will make great parents one day.

Here's a song shout out to all you fathers, uncles, grandparents, and all that great stuff :)

This is "Through the Eyes of My Father" - Brianna Haynes

To the one who grasped my small hands and let me walk on his feet as I grew, Happy Fathers Day!

Till Later!
Music is for Healing <3
JLogging It~ JoLee ^_^

P.S The next post will be up in a day or two. Almost done :D
Thanks !

No comments:

Post a Comment