What Music Says

What Music Says

Friday 1 January 2016

Happy New Years!

Hey Everyone!!
Wow.. feels kinda weird to be blogging again. First off, I know I haven't posted any entries in ages, my apologies. No main reason or excuse other than the fact that life is kinda busy! Freshman in college/university = hectic. Life is upside down, stressed out, I'm not a party-er--so not much parties. But none the less balancing family, school, friends, volunteering, religion and commitment itself is already a handfull.

Welcome my friends to a great start of 2016! We have much to look forward to, and even more to look back at if we choose to, but you know what; leave the baggage behind! What has happened in this past year is still a part of your book of life, but starting today, we write a new chapter. These blank opportunities are available for change, a difference, and significance. Don't write another filler chapter, make it exciting, thrilling, and meaningful.

Wishing you all the best with your New Years resolutions! It's hard to keep at them, but I believe you all can! Put your best into whatever you do, and you will see the reward in the end! My resolution to you all is a desire to make more posts and entries. With a better understanding of what my life holds, I will be able to time manage things better and hopefully that will make a difference.

Here's a little song for y'all. Gotta say, I love Pentatonix! haha. Here you go!! Straight from YouTube ;)


Sorry for the short, rant-like, and cheesy/cliche entry. Many more meaningful ones to come!

HAPPY NEW YEARS!!

God Bless the year of 2016!
Music is for Healing ~~
Till Next time!
JLogging it ~ JoLee

No comments:

Post a Comment