What Music Says

What Music Says

Sunday 10 May 2015

Happy Mother's Day!!

Hello Everyone :D

Happy Mothers day to all the mothers out there! For those of you who can, give your mother a nice big hug and express how much you appreciate her. Mothers have to deal with the pain of bearing us, their children, and without that type of sacrifice and suffering, we would not be here today. I am thankful for my mother for everything she does. She chose to stay at home, and take care of my sisters and I instead of going out to work. She wanted to be a character of influence in our family, a role model. She did more than just that, she's my hero. Through the many times I've made her angry, I know it's all out of my wrong doings, and that she just expresses her anger because she cares. She loves me when I look my worst, feel my worst, and do the worst things. On top of that she is forgiving. Her sacrifices for me are insurmountable, and she will always be in my heart. I'm not saying my mother is perfect and without fault, after all, we are all human. But she grows from her faults, and comes to terms with her imperfections, and I love her for her fortes, and her flaws. My inspiration, my source of life, my foundation. Happy Mothers Day Mom! <3

To those of you who's mothers were unable to be by your side as you journeyed through life, no matter the reason, my heart and thoughts are with you. I know you have challenged through life, but I'm sure you have found your pillar of strength, and your hero. Make sure to thank them for being a motherly character for you too. You people are the strongest, and if you choose to, I'm sure you will make great parents one day.

Here's a song shout out to all you mothers, aunts, grandma's, and motherly figures.
Boys II Men, A Song for Mamma.

Music is for Healing! 
Till later <3
JLogging it ~ JoLee

No comments:

Post a Comment