What Music Says

What Music Says

Monday 4 May 2015

Appreciate

Hello everyone!!

How have you all been? I know it's been a while, but you would not believe what I've been up to lately! Let's just say, multiple gigs/concerts after another, and major exams in school. Also, I'm super excited to start registering for my courses for University!! Can't wait to move ahead in life, and just cross that next hurdle.

I don't have time for a longer post for you all, as I have a major exam tomorrow, and I'm not so confident with that, but I stumbled across this video, and it's been pretty touching. Honestly, it was a great reminder that we take many things for granted. Something as simple, but complex as life itself we often don't appreciate till we realize we're about to lose it.

To all my Spanish fluent readers out there, this one's for you! But don't worry, there are also English captions. (Hence how I was able to understand what was happening! haha) Hope you can all take a moment everyday just to appreciate the little things in life, and not take them for granted before it's too late.


To read the article, or see the blog from the video, check out this link here: http://think.aplus.com/a/random-people-vs-cancer-patients-answer-same-questions-on-life?utm_campaign=i102&utm_source=a46999&so=WbvLHVEdGBGKFAbKKvvr69&ref=ns

Happy Music Monday Everyone!
Music is for healing <3
Till Later!
JLogging it ~ JoLee

No comments:

Post a Comment