What Music Says

What Music Says

Wednesday 4 March 2015

Something all Teenagers Should See

Hey JLogging it readers!

I'm sorry it's been a long time. Almost a month! Hope you all are doing fabulous! I've been crazy busy with University applications, and simply finishing off High School, but I realized that's not an excuse to neglect all you great people.

Upon one of my classes this week, my teacher was looking up inspiring sports related YouTube videos for us to see. Yes, this class was Sports Medicine XD. Anyhow... she stumbled upon this video, and let us watch through it unintentionally. It really made me think though honestly. There are some points that took me by surprise, bringing a completely new revelation to my concept of societal norms and life itself. Some I may have to disagree with, but the statement itself does bring up a very good point.  Check it out and let me know what you think! I know it was uploaded way back in 2010, so many of you may have already seen this a few years back. But who knows, maybe seeing it again now will have a different impression, as I assume we are constantly getting more and more mature. But then again, we all have that playful child like side to us as well.


What do you think about it all?

Hope this satisfies your burning souls behind the understanding of life and human conditions. I'll be working on my next real work for you all. Thanks for your dedication and patience.

Till next time!
Music is for Healing ~ <3
JLogging it ~ JoLee

No comments:

Post a Comment