What Music Says

What Music Says

Monday 30 March 2015

and.. I'm back!!

Hello Readers!

It's great to back in Canada. Just got back from a flight yesterday, and let me tell you..... an 8 hour difference doesn't sound like much, but your body knows it! The jet lag is real! So I went with my school to Spain, as many of you would know, and here's just a blog site that one of our supervisors updated daily. Check it out :). I have also attached a photo video made by one of the Spanish audience members from our last outdoor concert. Check it out!!

https://aberhartspain2015.wordpress.com/ 



Here's just a few pictures for you all to get a little taste of Spain! If you have never been, hopefully one day you can get a little snip it of it yourself!

This is a picture of the Mediterranean Sea from the top of the Castella Costa Blanca in Alicante, Spain. It is beautiful, and sunny!








This picture to the right is an overseeing of parts of Barcelona from the uphill climb within Park Guell. Definitely one of the tourist highlights in Barcelona. Very beautiful greenery and scenery!







Last but not least, here is a picture of the inner pools in the Muslim Palaces of La Alhambra in Granada, Spain. One of the most delicately done architectural works I have seen. They used colours, patterns, engravings, and much more. Fountains were definitely a nice touch!





For those of you wondering, yes I did take these pictures.. so sorry if they are blurry, or oddly focused. After all, I'm no photographer! haha

Working on my next piece for you all :)

Hope you've had a fantastic two weeks. And here's some Spanish music to brighten up your day :) This piece, our band actually played in Spain. I have not yet received a recording of us playing, but this is a cool touch. Portillo Andaluz by Juan Manuel Molina Milla.

Till Later!
Music is for Healing <3
JLogging it ~ JoLee

No comments:

Post a Comment