What Music Says

What Music Says

Thursday 1 January 2015

Happy New Year!!!

Hello WORLD!! It's officially 2015!! I am happy for the year that passed and its many blessings, but also excited for the struggles and challenges that will help me to grow as an individual this year :) I would just like to take the time to ask that you all continue to support me in my blog writing this coming year as well. Thanks to those who have supported me in the past 6 months. I'll maybe start opening up spots where people can make their own blog posts on my site as well :D Look forward to it!!

So as tradition... 3 resolutions, and 3 promises.

Resolutions:
1. To not procrastinate when it comes to decisions for my future. (ex. University, job applications, scholarship applications, etc.)
2. To do all my work with a positive attitude. A lot of the time we are faced with responsibilities that we must do, but there may sometimes be circumstance in the way of it all.
3. To learn when to say "no". I often take on more than I can handle, or create for myself an excuse to do what I can't say no to.

Promises:
1. To not give up when things get tough
2. To be a friend to those in need, and not be selfish, but selfless with relentless amounts of kindness
3. To never say "it's not you, it's me." At least give a reasonable response with a real reason. No matter who the other person is... they should at least get to know a decent response. (At least rephrase the standard a little ;) haha)

So that's it for me! What about you?

Well, I should probably start doing all that school work that's due.... :P hahah Procrastination shouldn't be an excuse anymore for anything.. Hahaha.

Happy New Year everyone!!

Till Later!
Music is for Healing <3
JLogging it ~ JoLee

No comments:

Post a Comment