What Music Says

What Music Says

Sunday 15 June 2014

Happy Fathers Day!

Happy Father's Day to all the fathers out there! For those of us who still have our fathers around, tell him you love him, and give him a big hug. I don't know if you are like me, but I'm thankful for my dad. The sacrifices he's made to make my life complete are far too great to measure. It's beyond what I could imagine.

For those of you who's father can no longer hold their hands and walk together with them in life; know that your father is still with you. Though you may not see him, you know he is there. He is with you every step of the way, and will never leave you. He is forever in your heart, and watching over you like your own personal guardian angel. 

Fathers are a blessing to us. We should treasure them forever. Thank you fathers! Thank you for your sacrifices.
Here's a song, play it for your fathers!

Music is for Healing! <3
Till Later
JLogging it ~ Jo Lee



No comments:

Post a Comment